100 Universal City Plaza, Universal City, Ca. (818)622-3801
Hours of operation: Daily 10am-6pm, extended hours during peak season
Theme Park Overview
Get ready for the ultimate Hollywood experience!
Find a full day of action-packed entertainment all in one place: thrilling theme park rides and shows, a real working movie studio, and Los Angeles' best shops, restaurants and cinemas at CityWalk. Universal Studios Hollywood is a unique experience that's fun for the whole family.
Go behind the scenes on a real working movie
- Explore where Hollywood movies are made on the legendary Studio Tour
- Come face to face with King Kong 360 3-D created by Peter Jackson. It's the world's largest, most intense 3-D experience
- See top celebrities interviewed in person! Universal Studios Hollywood is the home of EXTRA , a leading entertainment-news television show.
Get into the Movies!
Face heart-pounding rides and shows that put you inside some of the world's biggest movies.
- Ride now open! Join the Minions on the new ride, Despicable Me Minion Mayhem .
- Prepare for the greatest battle you'll ever ride on Transformers: The Ride-3D
- Brave the world's scariest indoor roller coaster: Revenge of the Mummy – The Ride
- Hang on for your life as you crash your way through the animated world of The Simpsons ™ on a revolutionary virtual roller coaster!
- Join Shrek and Donkey on an ogre-the-top adventure on Shrek 4-D ™
- See all attractions at Universal Studios Hollywood
End your day with the energy and excitement of Universal CityWalk , where everything is Always Unexpected. All this and much more. Only at Universal Studios Hollywood, The Entertainment Capital of L.A.
Universal CityWalk Hollywood is a Three-Block
Entertainment, Dining and Shopping Promenade
Where is LA's best place for unexpected excitement? Universal CityWalk. Live music, movies, clubs, great food and always something new to discover. More than 30 places to eat , six hot nightclubs , 19 screen theater with state of the art IMAX ® and more than 30 unique shops . It's LA's favorite place to play.
Check out 5 Towers on Universal CityWalk, state-of-the-art concert venue. Experience a jaw-dropping explosion of over 5,000 LED lights and a sound system that will blow you away.
CityWalk. Always Unexpected.
CityWalk is located directly next to Universal Studios Hollywood. Visit the CityWalk website .
100 Universal City Plaza, Universal City, CA 91608
Driving to Universal Studios Hollywood is easy (despite the false rumors you may have heard about Los Angeles freeways!). For specific directions, please use the map on the left.
|Before 3pm||After 3pm|
|Closest to Theme Park|
|Reduce a few minutes off your walk, whether you're headed to the Theme Park or CityWalk|
|Valet Parking||$15 first 2 hours
$30 over 2 hours
For your convenience, you can buy General or Preferred Parking online along with your tickets. RV (Recreational Vehicle) parking is also available for an additional fee.
Shuttles to Universal Studios Hollywood
Need a ride? Travel round-trip from your Los Angeles or Anaheim Resort area hotel to Universal Studios Hollywood on a comfortable, deluxe bus, making it easier than ever before to get to Hollywood! For more details, please select your resort location: Guests staying in Anaheim | Guests staying in Los Angeles
Also, numerous public bus routes stop in Universal City.
For rail and bus schedules or additional public transportation information, call MTA at (800) COMMUTE or (213) 626-4455. Or visit www.metro.net
Across the street from the subway station and the bus stop is a free Universal Studios shuttle bus. This free shuttle will take you to the main entrances of Universal Studios Hollywood and CityWalk Hollywood.
This shuttle service runs 7 days a week, with pick-ups approximately every 10-15 minutes.
Shuttle service begins at 7:00 am every morning. Service continues until approximately 2 hours after the theme park closes ( Check here for Park hours .) Please refer to the posted times at each shuttle stop for information on the last departing shuttle.